Recent content by william212

1. W

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

Spelling mistake in first paragraph * unsure if they where ever deployed outside of the disk extension thing is also maxed at 24TB but there was a trick to make it go higher. Also pins you see is some weird way HPE decided to make a pcie port ( yes that’s a pcie port with a completely different...
  2. W

there were two configs ( all used same processor, hpe did make others with more beefy processors but unsure if they rver standered 2x2tb Disk 1x 256gb ssd 32gb ram Premium 2x4tb disk 1x 516gb ssd 64gb ram you could also purchase the extension and the extra ports and a fancy stand ( think...
  3. W

also they were awful and overheated constantly
  4. W

it is not possible to run windows on these ( you can get hyperv core running ) as it is bios disabled and the graphic chip was disabled, there is a bios hack to make this work but i did not take it with me once i left
  5. W

to give you a bit of insight These were custom build by HPE for the " Zynstra " SMB solution, they didn't sell very well and HPE had a stock pile due to there low power. but they were based on XEN hypervision on low power units with a couple of VM's then the rest of heavy compute done in cloud...
  6. W

i used to work at zynstra when they were still selling these, if anyone has any questions ask away