Recent content by Wictar

1. W

Open Compute WindMill v2 Motherboard

After windows->shutdown /r /t 0 command system turns off. After turning off the motherboard power supply continues to operate. It is necessary to switch it off by the button. I am trying to invent decision of these problems.
  2. W

And yes, I think you need second PSU.
  3. W

You may to use PCI-E extension cable Абвестка аб перанакіраваньні My graphics card is rather long it does not fit into space before RAM slots. Therefore I removed the plastic cover from the cooling system of video card. Graphic card`s textolite board falls right between the RAM slot. First try...
  4. W

What about proper turn off the motherboard, and reboot, have any ideas?
  5. W

I have an old GeForce gts 250 with additional power connector, it`s about 150w tdp, and my power supply is Zalman 500 w, and that`s enought)
  6. W

Hi! I`m 3d artist too, I have the same node, it supports 2 cpus, if you want to save money and are willing to do with their hands, some non-standard solutions - buy, everything works fine. You can ask me questions.
  7. W

Здравствуйте! Мы с вами переписывались насчет материнских плат пока свою плату Fujitsu...

Здравствуйте! Мы с вами переписывались насчет материнских плат пока свою плату Fujitsu подключить не смог, но не сдаюсь заказал для нее недостающие детали, но также приобрел материнскую плату Quanta, видимо, такую же как у вас. Если вам не сложно, вы могли бы описать или сфотографировать...
  8. W

Dell PowerEdge C8220 Build and Questions

This will not affect the power button, I tried.
  9. W

Hi, Thomasz! I have read your message. I think I have the same problem. The difference is that the blue LED lights up for a short time when the power is turned off. Green LEDs are lit when the power is on. I decided to look for the cause of breakage. I will write to you, if I can find it.
  10. W

I could not find the part that burned, immediately felt the smell, but the next day the smell was gone. Power LEDs are lit but the power button does not light up can not turn on. As for motherboard Quanta, psi-e slots for connecting additional usb - there must be a connector mini psi-e. What...
  11. W

My motherboard is burnt ... very strange, when I decided to insert the card deeper into the slot PCI-E when the computer is running. Be careful! Now I want to try this motherboard QUANTA WINDMILL OPEN COMPUTE SYSTEM BOARD V1 WITH 10GbE ETHERNET HEATSINK
  12. W

The new computer is very productive for its price. For rendering in 3DS Max - Great.
  13. W

I have a lot of work. I'm already working at a new computer:) . I`ll try to help you to fix the problems later.
  14. W

Motherboard Name is Dell DCS7200S (information from AIDA64). You can to try your own jumper combination, I think. I tried different combinations at their own risk, nothing burned:) See my PDF below, this is voltage scheme.