Recent content by whcvip

1. W

Gigabyte MJ11-EC1 EPYC 3151 Mystery

Any way to control the onboard fan headers according to HDD temperature, either in BMC or Unraid. Cannot find a solution that works, have tried IPMI support and Dynamix Auto Fan Control plugins in Unraid, but cannot control the fans of the motherboard.
  2. W

Highly recommend this fan for the CPU, much more silent....the fans I got was used, but all working fine, pretty long cable though.
  3. W

I use the IPMI plugin. Could control the fans on my Supermicro server I had a few years back, but for Gigabyte it only shows the values. But good plugin to have anyhow :)
  4. W

Is there any way to control the fan speed of this motherboard according to HDD temperature? Can see the HDD temp in Unraid, but cannot find a way to adjust fan RPM according to that temperature (SYS_FAN2). BMC (even with BMC firmware mod) does not see the HDD temp sensor. BMC Unraid
  5. W

Anyone tried running SAS drive of the SlimSAS 4i to 4x SATA cables? My Jonsbo N3 case does have SAS support/plug for the backplane, but if it works with SAS drives and this motherboard, thanks the question. Very good price for MG09 18TB SAS drives on eBay, would be amazing if I could use those.
  6. W

Well name me another motherboard that have 8xSATA onboard, and also ran run RDIMM, with room for more devices like GPU and NIC in a ITX form factor. Even with the price of adapters, I don't think you can really get anything close price/quality wise. And also building a new server is fun, and a...
  7. W

Happy they never shipped it then :).
  8. W

This is my build so far, I plan to build two identical servers in the Jonsbo N3 cases. Im limited in space for these servers, and this is pretty much what I have room for currently (replacing 4 smaller 4-bay nas servers). So want to run 8x SATA HDD/SDD and have a GPU build in and have either 10G...
  9. W

I live in Denmark, I don't know why they would not ship to Germany. Ordered on 4. jan, so defiantly not fast delivery, but no issue here to Denmark. Don't know if the 30W limit is the adapter, or the build in Nvidia driver on Windows 11 (from 2008), will do some more testing later. But since...
  10. W

So I got my PCIe 8i adapter from Aliexpress today, and it have tested it with 3 different cables, from 3 different sellers. The adapter was tested with a Nvidia P2000 GPU in Windows 11. All cables works fine, and of curse the adapter works fine as well. Could not draw more than 30W for what...
  11. W

As far as I understand, only some cards do work in the pcie adapter. Maybe the 8i slot is defective on some boards, could be a reason they sell them so cheap, and the seller RAM-KÖNIG only mention 1x SlimSAS port in the description in the eBay listing and their website. And only a few full...
  12. W

Still waiting for my adapters to arrive (ordered from Aliexpress). Have ordered two different models, this one here, and the one in your post, plus unbranded cables from eBay and Aliexpress, plus these ones from 10Gtek, that is rated 100ohm as the one used in the server of this board (the cheap...
  13. W

I cannot find any advantages, but the F02 is made to work with another rev of this board, so maybe there are som differences under the hood, other than some other settings and so on in the bios. Anyways would be nice to be able to go back to original bios for us that flashed F02 on our boards.
  14. W

That would be awesome, thankyou!
  15. W

Anyone successfully flashed the bios back to F09 from F02 using the .bin "Dump BIOS" file from BMC. Have tried afuwin in Windows 11. and keep getting the same error 18. Tried to make a bootable DOS USB stick, but so far not able to boot into DOS for some reason. Using AFUWINGUIx64 in Windows I...