Recent content by Wesumat

1. W

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Hi there, i'm thinking about replacing the nvidia Quadro in my Thinkstation P330 Tiny with an 4-Port Intel I350 NIC. Still waiting for the baffle at the moment, but already removing the graphic card, i'm a bit concerned about the less space under it an the metal south bridge cooler (or whatever...
  2. W

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Hi, i‘m using this one from fs.com with an 6450, no issues so far. SFP+ Transceiver Modul - Brocade 10G-SFPP-T kompatibel 10GBASE-T SFP+ Kupfer RJ-45 30m Are you really using an utp cable for the connection? Maybe you should give a good shielded cable a try.
  3. W

Hi, i‘m using this one from fs.com without any issues in an ICX6450 to connect to my PC which is equipped with an Intel X550. fs.com - 10G-SFPP-T
  4. W

Hi, has anyone an idea if it´s possible to replace the complete PSU (main and POE) from an ICX6450-24P with parts from an ICX6400-EPS1500? Is it just the same main psu with 3 parallel POE supplies or am i missing something?
  5. W

Hi, are you running an FCX Image? Maybe the experts can give you an hint. I‘ve updated an ICX6450-24P to the the latest *u Image, couldn‘t mention any reasonable increase in temperature besides the normal deviation.