Recent content by Wallie

1. W

12gen N-series Nas motherboard (topton, cwwk, ... )

Update about BKHD N100 board. Truenas scale, Ubuntu server & home assistant works fine as vm in proxmox. The only problem I was having is to get opnsense running stable. For a few hours everything worked fine with powertop optimization. But then drama starts, no internet connection and opnsense...
  2. W

I had a problem the other way around. Put in a SSD in the sata port. Kept booting form it although I selected in the bios to boot from the NVME drive. Also selecting the boot device form the boot menu (F7) did not help.
  3. W

I have now 2 HDD's & 1 SSD attached with the N100 BKHD-1264 NAS board. Proxmox runs from a NVME drive. All sata ports (JMB585 controller) directly pass through to TrueNas Scale. So no need to stop pvestatd to get the HDD's in spindown. System idles around 18 watt. IMHO still to much to call this...
  4. W

I'm not using the NVMe/NGFF 2280 SSD slot at the moment. But will test it later and report it back.
  5. W

Update on the BKHD-1264-NAS board I have changed the PSU to a PicoPSU 160 XT. It's now around 13 watt without anything attached, looks much better now.
  6. W

Have been playing around with the BKHD-1264-NAS board. The eventual goal is to run proxmox with: * opnsense * TrueNas Scale * Home Assistant * Ubuntu server with Syncthing & Minecraft server The board runs fine with 32GB (CT32G48C40S5) ram. At this moment I have managed to pass through the...