Recent content by WackyWRZ

1. W

[FS][USA-NC] Silverstone CS380 NAS Case

Trying to get ahead of spring cleaning and make room for my new server build. Everything is OBO - Tried to use eBay to reference prices. Items are cross posted to multiple locations. Shipping is to the CONUS. Payment VIA PayPal Invoice. Trader Reviews for WackyWRZ | HeatWare.com...
  2. W

[W][US-NC] 16-port SAS HBA 12Gb/s - internal connection

Thanks for looking out! That Areca looks like a beast and way more card than I need. I just need something to do HBA/IT mode. Unfortunately the specs say it draws nearly 40 watts too which would double my server idle draw.
  3. W

[W][US-NC] 16-port SAS HBA 12Gb/s - internal connection

Looking for a 16-port internal SAS 12Gb/s controller. Something like an LSI 9305-16i or newer. Will be using it in unraid - HBA mode. I'm trying to avoid the monstrosity that is the 9300-16i, but would consider it if the price is right. Found what I needed. Thanks everyone!
  4. W

FS: AM4 Motherboard, PoE Gigabit Smart Managed Switches

Clearing out some space and downsizing the homelab. Prices are OBO, PayPal or Local cash (Raleigh) - shipping to US48 only. Heat: Trader Reviews for WackyWRZ | HeatWare.com Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7 motherboard - $100 Shipped -- Includes original box / manuals / accessories (SATA...
  5. W

FS: LSI 9265 RAID Cards / External HBAs

Prices dropped, removed sold items.
  6. W

FS: LSI 9265 RAID Cards / External HBAs

Selling off a few items I have from decommissioning my home-lab to something a bit more "wife friendly". All prices are OBO - payment via PayPal and shipping is to the lower 48. All items are in NC and local pickup / cash is an option. Heatware here: Trader Reviews for WackyWRZ | HeatWare.com...
  7. W

--ALL SOLD--

Updated
  8. W

--ALL SOLD--

Price drop again. $20 for both Sonicwalls shipped.
  9. W

--ALL SOLD--

Prices dropped
  10. W

--ALL SOLD--

It was ordered 1/12/18 - but Corsair has been funny in my experience with only wanting to warranty the unit to the original purchaser. I'd be willing to help anyone with issues should they arise.
  11. W

--ALL SOLD--

- All sold
  12. W

Corsair 750W PSU, 2x SonicWalls

Price change, added PSU and SonicWalls
  13. W

WD Warranty check says they're still in warranty until 10/6/2020 (attached screenshot).
  14. W

Going to be moving in the next few months, and it's time to clear out my gear. I will add more as I get it together to sell. I am fairly new to this forum, but I figured I would start here because it seems most relevant for what I have. I've got Heatware feedback from other forums: Trader...
  15. W

R710 and PERC 6/i odd performance issue

Hey all, Sorry in advance for the long post, but I wanted to put out as much info as possible from the start. I'm in the process of replacing my old home server with a new one and am running into some RAID performance issues. I just inhereited a Dell R710 server with a Perc 6/i hardware RAID...