Recent content by vnikola

1. V

Updating the HGST HDD & SSD firmware

Hi all, I have in my hands half a dozen SAS HGST HDDs [ HUS156045VLS600 ] that they are recognized in my system as NETAPP X411_HVIPC420A15 (NA03). I plan to put them in a old Dell T410 PowerEdge Server, however I believe I will encounter problems. At the moment, the drives are hooked in an LSI...
  2. V

SM X10DAI RAM Population Advice

Totally agree with you. It is doable. So in my case, 4x Channels times 4x DIMMs/Ch = 16 Total DIMM Slots. Got it !!!
  3. V

Indeed, Triple-channel for each CPU is the best I can do with only 6 DIMMs. What troubles me is how do you position those on the motherboard! By the next line answers this question (which was what I was looking for)! Thank you for the verification. It seems I needed this because I was...
  4. V

Thank you @RolloZ170. I have seen both of these pdfs. The example from the 2nd pdf, X10 DP Motherboards, troubles me that shows triple Channel (I guess) layout.
  5. V

thank you @alex_stief. Yeap, it seems that my CPU, E5-2630v4, does not support 2400. It supports up to 2133 (DDR4 1600/1866/2133).
  6. V

Hi all, I just became an owner of an X10DAI. It came with 6 modules of DDR4 RDIMMS (Samsung PC4-2400T) and I am trying to find out what is the optimum way to install the memory RAM in the motherboard. According to the manual, I populated P1-DIMMA1, P1-DIMMB1, P1-DIMMC1 and then P2-DIMME1...