Recent content by vic1707

1. V

EU FS: FiberStore SFP+ Modules Multimode (was: Brocade ICX6450-24P (3x) and ICX6450-48P (1x) PoE Switches)

PM sent for the 48P switch if still available + discussion about SFP+ modules and fiber cables
  2. V

EU FS: FiberStore SFP+ Modules Multimode (was: Brocade ICX6450-24P (3x) and ICX6450-48P (1x) PoE Switches)

Would love to get photos for the switches and SFP modules. I'll probably take the 48P and probably SFP modules/ OM4 cables :) P.S I think you made a copy/paste typo, you listed the 48P as a 24 Gigabit PoE ports switch ;)
  3. V

EU [WTS] Several X10SDV Mobo + Rasp PI 4B 8GB

I'll think a little bit more about it, funds just stopped coming because of a stupid unpaid internship required to get my degree
  4. V

Sorry too, I'm gonna update my messages with a translation, I got a little bit too excited to finally be able to speak natively, that's my bad
  5. V

Vous me voulez du mal xD Je fais comment maintenant xD je suis bien tenté par la X10SDV-6C+-TLN4F pour le PFsense vu qu'il y a les 4 ports 2x10GbE 2x1GbE Je ne comprends pas trop les prix sur deux autres modèles (j'ai sans doute raté quelque chose) X10SDV-F => 400€ pour 8c mais pas de 10GbE...
  6. V

Donc je n'échapperai pas aux frais de ports (je suis de Lille). La question est maintenant de savoir ce que j'achète, au début je n'en voulais qu'une pour un petit NAS en ITX mais j'hésite à en prendre deux pour avoir un PFsense 10Gbit ready --- English Version -- So I'll have to pay for...
  7. V

Trop tentant, depuis le temps que je cherche ces cartes mères !! Vous êtes dans quelle zone de la France svp ? (Too tempting, I've been looking for these motherboards for so long!! Which area of France are you in please?)
  8. V

UK For Sale MD70-HB0, 2 E5-2630Lv4, 128GB RAM

Yeah that's what I ended up doing, worked great
  9. V

Package arrived yesterday, just waiting for IPMI password, otherwise perfect
  10. V

You know what, a wise man once said "you only live once", I'll take it (waiting for a bank-transfer that should take between 1-3days).
  11. V

I have some 10gig network ports but my switch only has 4, 2 RJ45 and 2 SFP+ and none of the RJ45 are available :confused: I'll keep you in touch asap. A little question, is the price with or without the Noctua fans (since you'd like to keep them)?
  12. V

I have to say this makes it even more tempting, I was expecting much more. I have to think about it because I have no clue what I would use it for since I just built an EPYC 7551P system (and because I'm waiting the pay check ^^). I personally won't be taking that one.
  13. V

So tempted... How much would it cost to ship to france?