Recent content by veegee

1. V

SOLVED Mellanox SX6036 + LR4 Transceivers does not work

Figured it out, feel free to message me if you need help.
  2. V

SOLVED Mellanox SX6036 + LR4 Transceivers does not work

Can you please explain how to do this?
  3. V

AOC-SHG3-4M2P (4x M.2 NVMe PLX Switch) errors - BIOS settings?

Bifucation shouldn't have anything to do with it because it has a PCIe switch chip. I've been having issues with this card on specifically an HP DL380 G9. It somehow works just fine on a DL380p G8 which is older, and works fine on a consumer ASUS motherboard. However, on the DL380 G9, the LEDs...
  4. V

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

Hi guys, I've messaged the OP for the guide a few days ago but didn't get a response. Would anyone be kind enough to share to do the conversion and get the ethernet gateway working?
  5. V

QSFP Cables - same for Ethernet and Infiniband?

Yes. The 100G QSFP+ DAC worked at 40G when hooked up to the switch, but I forgot if they worked at 56G when hooked up directly between the cards, it was a while ago. If you really want to know the answer to that question, I can test it in a few days. I ended up purchasing the genuine Mellanox...
  6. V

QSFP Cables - same for Ethernet and Infiniband?

If I buy QSFP28 direct attach copper, will it work at Infiniband FDR speeds (56Gbit/s) on my FDR switch and FDR card? I want my cables to be "future proof". If I buy 100Gbit/s QSFp28 optical transceivers, will they also work at FDR speeds?