Recent content by unmesh

1. U

Fujitsu Futro S920 Thin Client as opnsense firewall

Your card uses a PCIe Gen 2 x1 interface which is 5GT/s theoretical. The best people have seen in terms of throughput across the two ports is 3.2Gbps. If you're using only one port, you should see about 2.3Gbps with something like iperf3
  2. U

HP t740 Thin Client as an HP Microserver Gen7 Upgrade (finally!)

Trying to decide between this and the Lenovo M920q Tiny as my next pfSense box. While this has the advantage of taking standard low profile PCIe cards (and the Lenovo would require me to chase down 3D printed faceplates), I've been using Intel vPro with Mesh Commander to do remote administration...
  3. U

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Rev 1 or 2 of the AOC-STGN-I2S? The latter seems to have a shorter PCB from what I can see and may be lower power.
  4. U

DIY NAS feedback and tips

TMMs with i5-10500T sound wonderful but I haven't seen any at those prices :-(
  5. U

As does my HP MP9 G4 which is essentially a Prodesk 600 G4 Mini
  6. U

Per my 920q documentation, that sequence of beeps means memory is not detected
  7. U

Cheap Interesting Chinese 4x2.5g, 2x10G switch, (but also problems with DACs)

I can't access this page from the US
  8. U

Cheap Interesting Chinese 4x2.5g, 2x10G switch, (but also problems with DACs)

This is the closest one I found for shipping to the US https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805696670294.html
  9. U

Ruckus Wireless as an Unifi alternative?

I turned off background scanning and no devices dropped off overnight! These are all based on Espressif ESP32 SOCs Would one of the logs show when channels were changed? If channels did not change, could the act of scanning disrupt the WiFi connection? Since all detectable APs are mine, I...
  10. U

What happens when a Ruckus AP does a background scan? Some of my IoT devices are dropping off the WLAN even with a strong RSSI and and I'm wondering if there is a cause-and-effect possibility.
  11. U

Meaning unchecking the Automatically adjust 5GHz channels box? I currently have it set to optimize for compatibility and background scanning on both bands at 300 second intervals. Anyone allowing to automatically adjust transmit power in the presence of interference?
  12. U

Turns out my radios were set to use background scanning :-(
  13. U

That is it! I will revert the settings to background scanning when I get back home. Thanks
  14. U

I had used Ruckus 101 for my original setup and saw they had updated it so I went ahead and made some tweaks as per the latest guidance even though I'm still running R600 APs. Now my iPhones will occasionally lose WiFi connections and fall back to cellular data even though there is great WiFi...
  15. U

Help Me Pick New APs (Aruba vs Ruckus)

Weighing against that is a new learning curve :cool: