Recent content by Unb0rn

1. U

ES Xeon Discussion

I can see post codes switching after the power cycle, but yep it stays on ad (after briefly shown 0xd9) and the screen doesn't come up. On that BIOS 1.0a, the BMC forbids downgrade to both 1.0a and 1.1 - the only way to do it would be to desolder the chip I think
  2. U

ES Xeon Discussion

Hey! I think I saw some success stories on X12DPi with QVM7 in this thread. I have an X12DPi-N6-AS081, it came with BIOS 1.1b - tried to set it up, but it wont go further than POST code "ad" Tried upgrading to 1.1c - everything is the same, I can see the memory and CPU identified in IPMI webif...
  3. U

MxGPU Radeon pro V620

No, but I'm still considering buying one. I think there's one seller on ebay offering them for $900 - much but not crazy-much) On amdgpu - I've seen some code but I think it only applies to guest-side DRM. Like this. If anyone can confirm amdgpu driver is able to create VFs I will buy one right...
  4. U

MxGPU Radeon pro V620

Tried searching through repo.radeon.com - didn't find anything like gim-dkms_1.0.0.1234577_all amdgpu-dkms has no gim.ko as well. This explains why they use dpkg instead of apt in the example. Looks like this driver is still private...
  5. U

MxGPU Radeon pro V620

Has anyone managed to get the gim driver? It would be great if one could share it non-publicly. I've tried contacting AMD - they won't even respond to my emails...