Recent content by ubarey

1. U

AMD EPYC Rome CPU via HPE 'upgrade' very cheap

https://www.servethehome.com/amd-psb-vendor-locks-epyc-cpus-for-enhanced-security-at-a-cost/ Sometimes affects for HPE upgrade parts?
  2. U

The reputation of Supermicro brand fascinates me. but I'd like to have more PCIe slots for expandability. ASRock Rack EPYCD8-2T has +1 PCIe slot, onboard 10G, and OCULink. So I chose it. I hope Supermicro has released equivalent mobo. I maybe don't need PCIe 4.0 so EPYCD8-2T should be enough...
  3. U

My 7302P order (at 2020/1/14) has shipped! So I should consider whether to buy EPYCD8-2T or wait for ROMED8-2T.
  4. U

Oh, I'm late for a cheap genuine torque wrench party.
  5. U

Just to confirm, Does EPYC comes with a carrier frame?
  6. U

Fusion-io 3.2 TB PCI-E ioScale Internal SSD

ioScale is pre-NVMe era drive. So it needs special driver and it maybe doesn't support the latest kernel normally. [TUTORIAL] - Configuring Fusion-Io (SanDisk) ioDrive, ioDrive2, ioScale and ioScale2 cards with Proxmox
  7. U

For arriving guys, I want to know the UpgKit comes with Torque driver. And just to be sure, I want to confirm EPYC comes with a normal carrier frame.
  8. U

Anyone confirm getting Rev. 2 EPYC 7002 Boards?

Thanks! I'll buy a Supermicro cooler and EPYCD8-2T.
  9. U

Anyone confirm getting Rev. 2 EPYC 7002 Boards?

Dear @IamSpartacus, It seems that you have Supermicro SNK-P0064AP4 and ASRock EPYCD8. Do you know whether the 4U cooler fits into EPYCD8 mobo?