Recent content by turbo944s2

1. T

Supermicro Epyc motherboards - list of graphics cards that work - I need help to make a list

On my H12 I put in the settings on the following link and its works fine time. I also used the jumper to disable onboard video. https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/sm-h12ssl-i-stuck-on-pci-enumeration-only-on-warm-reboot-restart-cold-power-up-fine.39009/#post-366633
  2. T

sm H12SSL-i - stuck on PCI Enumeration only on warm reboot / restart (cold power up FINE)

James. I got it to boot and reboot. 1. Installed GPU in Slot 6 2. Disabled the onboard video with a jumper. Disabled the following settings. SR-IOV BME DMA MITIGATION PCIE ARI SUPPORT PCIE TEN BIT TAG SUPPORT PCIE SPREAD SPECTRUM RELAXED ORDERING NO SNOOP VGA PRIORITY SET TO OFF BOARD...
  3. T

Supermicro Epyc motherboards - list of graphics cards that work - I need help to make a list

H12dsi-n6 evga 3090 ftw works on the first boot but then freezes if you restart it, without powering it completely down.
  4. T

sm H12SSL-i - stuck on PCI Enumeration only on warm reboot / restart (cold power up FINE)

James I am having the same issue on my H12DSi-N6. Are you plotting chia by any chance? LOL