Recent content by tubs-ffm

1. T

Bare-metal, single node iSCSI SAN software with web-based UI that doesn't use ZFS, costs nothing and is actively developed

I personally was looking in the same direction when looking for a storage system on top of my Proxmox VE. No need for virtualization, containers or Apps, as for this I am using Proxmox. I ended up with TrusNAS Scale, a good and easy to manage storage Plattform, and just ignore the features I am...
  2. T

Ruckus Wireless as an Unifi alternative?

There is something suspicious: One or more documents in this page is in Quirks Mode, which will render the affected document(s) with quirks incompatible with the current HTML and CSS specifications. Quirks Mode exists mostly due to historical reasons. If this is not intentional, you can add or...
  3. T

No add-on tool. Fire Fox, Brave and Edge in Standard configuration. I also tested by switching off the standard protection functions in the browser. No firewall or router in between. All in the same network segment. Console via ssh is not sowing anythings. show events-activities and show alarm...
  4. T

It is not a stupid question. It is the first to do in such a case. I did and it di not fixed the isse. Sorry, I might have confused people in this round. In my case it is not a tuned R730. I have a regular R750 and a regular R350 in a regular unleashed set-up with R750 being the preferred master.
  5. T

Still not working for me. I tried Edge and Firefox on Win 11 and Win Server 2022. Also Edge on Android is not working. Spining-up any Linux VM I will test tomorrow. The unleashed Android App is working and also unleashed network itself is working. I only cannot login via Web interface. I get...
  6. T

I cannot yet report success from my side. Since the update to 200.15.6.12.304 I cannot login via browser any longer. Both, Edge and Firefox under Windows 11 showing to me an empty screen after providing the login credentials.
  7. T

For WiFi 5 definitively. Nowadays, R650/750 also is an option for home if WiFi 6 is what you want. I got a R750 for a reasonable price and sold my R710.
  8. T

Are you using the function "ChannelFly" for radio control? By enabling this function my phone also drops off from an R710 and fall back to mobile network. I use "background scanning" instead and my connection to all devices is stable.
  9. T

EU [sold] [FS] Ruckus R710 WiFi PoE Access Point - Unleashed

Ahhh, "fair" not "fare". :) The damage is cosmetic only. In Europe currently the prices for all the Ruckus staff are quite high and not so many offers on the market. I guess if I would go to ebay I could get more.
  10. T

The price could be different from country to country. DHL - 2 kg Germany: 5,50 EUR EU: 15,50 EUR others: check price list for 2 kg "PAKET" https://www.dhl.de/content/dam/images/pdf/dhl-paket-pk-preisuebersicht-072023.pdf Hermes - S-Paket Germany: 5,00 EUR others: check price list "S-Paket"...
  11. T

Model: Ruckus 901-R710-WW00 Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 4x4:4 Wi-Fi Access Point Full functional. The device was running till shortly together with other devices in my Unleashed set-up. Selling as used without further accessories, as shown on pictures Device is supported by actual Unleashed...
  12. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

FastIron version 09.0.10f is out. RUCKUS ICX FastIron 09.0.10f (GA) Release Notes | Technical Documents | Ruckus Wireless Support
  13. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I cannot answer to all of your questions,m but let me try a part of it. The benefit could be that it could be faster in case of your OPNsense box is the bottle neck. This depends on the routing performance of the OPNsense box and the connection links between ICX switch and OPNsense switch...