Recent content by Truckin

1. T

AOC-S3008L-L8e

please close thread.
  2. T

AOC-S3008L-L8e

If possible an Adaptec 3rd gen card is preferred.
  3. T

AOC-S3008L-L8e

Apologies. A 3100 series card. I understand it's not an even trade. I guess just looking for a discount on a card.
  4. T

AOC-S3008L-L8e

Looking to trade my Supermicro AOC-S3008L-L8e in excellent condition for a 3008 based or similar RAID controller. If interested in a trade or if you have one for sale and would consider a discount please PM me. Thanks, Truckin
  5. T

X10DRL-i ATX

Yes! Hopefully this works!
  6. T

X10DRL-i ATX

Noctua NH-U12DX i4 120mm SSO2 CPU Cooler
  7. T

X10DRL-i ATX

Thank you! I have been reviewing the recommendations from the link you provided. I really think I want to stay with V2 Intel CPUs as they seem to meet my needs just fine....it's the GPU slot that is always an issue. That being said I think this is a pretty good deal and woud work with my current...
  8. T

X10DRL-i ATX

Yes I understand and would/will bypass the V3 is I move to X10. I have the SM 4U chassis with a P400 media transcode need. Storage is in that chassis as well. I would have to have the ability to install the P400 on the MB itself instead of using an adapter. Cooling is not an issue as long...
  9. T

X10DRL-i ATX

This is what I have thus far just to make sure there aren't any compatibility issues. Looks like it should work. (The CPU coolers were just a placeholder I probably will use something different).
  10. T

X10DRL-i ATX

Yeah, looks like the V4 is close to the v3 so probably should just make the move to v4.
  11. T

X10DRL-i ATX

Would it be wise to go ahead and make the move to a X10 based motherboard or try to stay with a X9 version....
  12. T

X10DRL-i ATX

Thank you for your recommendations and guidance. I also was looking at the Asus Z9PA-D8 as it's pricing is a little better than the X10SRL. Sucks that I have to replace both CPUs and all the RAM but such is life. Do you have a recommendation on the CPU V3 vs. the V4? Or really doesn't matter...
  13. T

X10DRL-i ATX

Hi, So my current 4U Supermicro server with the X9DRL-3F /iF is on its last leg. It's suffering from the "B2" booting issue where it's basically stuck there. I have tried several of the recommendations to break it free from the B2 freeze, but have not been successful thus far. I am looking to...
  14. T

Assume you would not ship the Rackmount PSU?

Assume you would not ship the Rackmount PSU?
  15. T

Maxview Storage Manager

I wish I could but I am not great at the CLI at ALL. I guess I will stick with the version i386 recommended.