Recent content by Tremendous

1. T

12gen N-series Nas motherboard (topton, cwwk, ... )

Use English or another forum!
  2. T

This is not caused by the cpu Fan. I have the same issue, if i am not Lazy anymore i will Do the BIOS Update and i am hoping this will solve the spikes
  3. T

This is not a power supply connector for your Board. This is On this Board it is a power supply: But for this one it is for the two Output connectors:
  4. T

Can anybody tell me how to update the bios for the N305? Bios file is on USB Stick already
  5. T

If it has a Label i would guess, but in BIOS you should be able to See What you received
  6. T

Timings are much more important than speed for a Server. You gain Nothing with high speed ram if it produces errors in your file system
  7. T

I still have the february build on my Board. I would try to flash back if the New Version has issues with cstates.
  8. T

Do not use auto-tune with JMB585! NEVER! From when is your BIOS?
  9. T

Every 15xx Cooler should work and you Do not have to remove the copper plate. If you remove it, the cooler will not have contact to the CPU.
  10. T

I have connected 2 discs to JMB585 Works much better than expected and than everything i have read about this controller. Was looking for an ASM1166 PCIe Card, but this is not needed anymore I would say.
  11. T

That is no N100 with 6W idle. This is an 8 Core in N305. I did not expect anything lower 15W.
  12. T

I have setup my CWWK N305 Board today and get C10 with 14,6 W idle power consumption in Unraid 6.12.8. Only enabled Cstates in Bios. I am struggling if I should do a Bios Update or let it run out of the box...
  13. T

These picos have 90-94% efficiency at low power.
  14. T

Good point. It seems that you have to try a lot to find a config with exactable Cstates...