Recent content by tjk

1. tjk

$79.75: 960GB Micron 5100 Pro

Thanks for the follow up!
  2. tjk

$79.75: 960GB Micron 5100 Pro

Storage Exec only has 071, do you have a link to 081 by chance?
  3. tjk

Western Digital SN750 NVME 1TB - $121.49

Uhhh, he edited it after, it said $14 for me.
  4. tjk

Western Digital SN750 NVME 1TB - $121.49

Shows 124.99 for me, what am I missing?
  5. tjk

HGST SAS 3.2TB SSD HUSMR3232ASS200 $199.95

Diff between 200 and 201?
  6. tjk

Nice Deal $28 - Adaptec ASR-71605 PCI-E 3.0 x8 16 Port SAS Controller

Anyone try these with current Freenas yet?
  7. tjk

Proxmox

Yea, they have a web interface that manages everything for the most part. Check the Proxmox site, they have some demo's on mgmt. You'll still need to do some deeper stuff from the CLI and knowing basic Linux would be helpful.
  8. tjk

Xeon D-1541 Quanta storage servers on ebay

Good catch, I didn't even think of that. The other fw you linked for that expander worked! I guess the 3108 mezz cards I bought came from a different system and have an ID on them listing the system ID. Now to try the latest system bios and see what happens. Thanks again, appreciate the...
  9. tjk

Thanks for the video!! Still not working for me, see attached pics. I swapped the 3008 for the 3108 card, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. I tried with and without drives in the system, same error. The debug log is also useless, just says error=45. This is across 8 systems.
  10. tjk

So, I ordered 8 of these...4 arrived damaged and looked like they just shipped damaged units since the shipping boxes were fine. They shipped replacements, and 2 of the replacements were also bad...so they shipped 2 more. The CMOS bat is dead in 7 of them so far, not sure if this is something...
  11. tjk

Not sure what magic you were able to use, but I'm getting the same errors as trying via a loaded OS. I disconnected ALL HDD and SSD's, and getting the same error, tried using Enc 12 and Enc 252, which are the one two that are listed. Any other ideas? Did you screen cap your output? If so...
  12. tjk

Did you use the lsi fw from the quanta site or grab lsi updates directly for the 3008 card?
  13. tjk

yea, I select the UEFI boot shell, it says booting and then dumps me back into the bios settings.
  14. tjk

What process did you use to boot an efi shell?