Recent content by Tim111

1. T

Mellanox ConnectX-2 Firmware Request

I see. So what changes are you making? and I take it that you're not talking about a sun brand card correct.
  2. T

From what I understand dual port single port are the same chips just one less actual port. firmware should be the same.
  3. T

[PS_INFO] Name = 375-3696-01 Description = Sun Falcon QDR (qFalcon) with Short bracket CX-2 [ADAPTER] PSID = SUN0170000009 pcie_gen2_speed_supported = true adapter_dev_id = 0x673c silicon_rev = 0xb0 gpio_mode1 = 0x0 gpio_mode0 = 0x050e070f gpio_default_val = 0x0502010f [HCA] sriov_en=true...
  4. T

Labs I am not sure what you mean about not changing ini file. My script can extract ini file from firmware then you can modify it and create new firmware. command for connectx-2 flint -d mt26428_pci_cr0 dc "you're-name.ini" on windows 10. Also be very careful about changing .ini file as you...
  5. T

I have some firmware and script for flashing. If you can read a batch file or bash script you will get the idea. https://www.dropbox.com/s/511no7moj8z1ydg/Scripts.rar?dl=0
  6. T

FreeNAS 11.3 U1 and Mellanox ConnectX-3 issue

Here is the link to my files. Dropbox - Scripts.rar - Simplify your life You will need to install mft first. tjk that would be awesome i have firmware for loads of cx2 and cx3 but sadly you must create them. if you create iso with Linux or freebsd I think my script would be a good start. Please...
  7. T

Yes I am at work right now so tonight or at latest tomorrow morning.
  8. T

I have created a script for freenas that allows you to flash cx2 and cx3 cards configure ports and some other stuff for cx3. Also made one for Windows that works well. Also as per Mellanox dual port cards need to be eth eth or ib eth not eth ib.
  9. T

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

Just bought an hp sx6036 can update firmware from hp no problem. Problem is i can't use conversion guide to make all options available. I can get to boot manager and USB AND U-BOOT need a password. So unless someone has a way to get in I would not buy re-brand switches. The only way i can see to...
  10. T

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

Just signed up, is there a way I can get information for flashing EMC sx6012 please.