Recent content by thys

1. T

BK-1264NP-4L BIOS and other mods

Hello all! Just noticed this thread now. Glad to read some are having succes with my mod! Unfortunately I also get a PM now and then when people bricked it, which is really sad. BEFORE FLASHING ALWAYS PERFORM THE ABOVE FULLDUMP To make a full dump of your own BIOS with all other regions as...
  2. T

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

Here is a new version with also Power and Performance menu unlocked. I have not been able to flash this one myself yet but it should be good if the other mod worked for you :cool: I think this is as to be expected somehow as the other users who tried this also had a diff. I do not know why it...
  3. T

My file only contains the bios region. Might help to flash with “fpt -bios” to force it to this region, updated my post with this. At this point we can be sure the code at BK-1264NP-4L-45Gxxxxxx is a board unique serial nr so look at the first part to match it.
  4. T

Just wanted to elaborate on this post as I'm getting quite a few DM's with questions. First of all, make 10000% sure you have the same board!!! All these board are a lot alike but you need the same original BIOS for this to work. Indicators to check: In BIOS Project Version BK-1264NP Ver 1.5...
  5. T

You can read my experience with this Topton unit a few pages back
  6. T

Just wanted to check in on this topic. Have been reading a lot here about the various minipc's and have ordered this N100. This one is sold by Topton and WooYi and has brandings G30W-N100 and BK-1264NP-4L. https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005101414655.html...