Recent content by TheMadDutchDude

1. T

FS: 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM (quantity)

How much have you got left? :)
  2. T

[FS] [US-OH] Toshiba "MG06SCA800A" 8TB SAS 12 Gbps 3.5" HDDs

They’re X10s. I’ve also got the “Enterprise” white label versions of them. I think the only difference is that they are a SED. The model number is the same, though.
  3. T

Corrected the OP and giving this one a bump! I've still got plenty of these pristine 8TB drives to go around. I also have 10TB Seagate Exos drives that I can add in if there is any interest. I will take new timestamps before conducting business with these.
  4. T

Ayyy, I appreciate the kind words and I am glad that they got there safetly as well. I've got plenty more, come get 'em! :) I've dropped the prices on the U.2 drives as well, they are more in line with what they should be able to fetch. $300 was a bit of a stretch.
  5. T

BUMP. Plenty of these HDDs and a few SSDs left. :)
  6. T

Due to me not knowing who the reseller was/is, I would have to assume no. I, however, will offer a 6 month warranty with the drives. If I can't replace, I will refund with proof of it being dead.
  7. T

I tend to stay clear of local deals due to my life being massively hectic, but PM me, maybe we can work something out!
  8. T

Hey guys, This is my first post here, but someone (I'm sorry, I completely forgot who!) suggested that I try my luck over here as I have been successfully selling via the HomeLabSales on Reddit for a few years now. I'm trying to expand my reach and bring great deals to everybody, and my awesome...