Recent content by tdatta

1. T

BK-1264NP-4L BIOS and other mods

I had this same issue when trying others unlocked files. No new menus even though others could see them. I even had the crazy issue that I saw unlocked menus after flashing and then they disappeared after reboot. I really don’t understand what’s going on, which means there is something we are...
  2. T

should be fixed now
  3. T

here is the modded version. Just the BIOS portion. As a disclaimer, there is significant risk to using this. And I cannot claim to know what I was doing when I edited it. Use this at you own risk. I accept no responsibility for what may happen if you use this. 1.5 Edited
  4. T

Manufacturer sent me the original BIOS v 1.5, I did mention to them that I had board version 1.4, though I dont know if the BIOS is specific to that board. BK12V015 I edited it and am able to see unlocked menus, lets see if they persist.
  5. T

An interesting new development. the bios which I had unlocked now no longer has the new menus. No changes were made to the system apart from rebooting. Furthermore, reflashing with the same bios again does not show the new menus. They seem to have disappeared. when viewing the bios file in an...
  6. T

above the model/serial number sticker on the back of the board.
  7. T

Thanks to your help I managed to unbrick mine. but some things I am noticing reading through these threads. your photos show board version 1.2 and you report Bios version 1.5 another user had board version 1.3 I have board version 1.4 and originally came with bios 1.5. When I flashed with...