Recent content by TangTasteTester

1. T

[Sold] X399 Designare & 2950X combo

I ended up lowering the Price and moving it to Ebay, with just over 2 days remaining as of June 18th. The waterblock & amd gpu aren't listed in the Ebay sale, to prevent issues with an unfamiliar buyer botching installation, but if you win & mention STH I'll include them free of charge. I...
  2. T

I respect that, but there are still active threads and mentions of the 7301 & 7351 within the past 90 days. I do feel there are users here that would benefit from PCIe bifurcation, m.2 slots that don't hamper PCIe function, or multiple full length slots. The corresponding threadripper is a...
  3. T

Buying the noctua cooler, alone, would be $90 USD. Buying the bundle gets you that cooler plus you receive a waterblock too! The more you buy, the more you save!
  4. T

Bump, new content with all of the PCIE lanes and RAM capacity
  5. T

Gigabyte X399 Designare EX (Rev 1.0) AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X Noctua NH-U9 TR4-SP3 EK-FB GA X399 GAMING RGB Monoblock - Nickel Always inside of a 4U high airflow chassis and never overclocked. Stability is always more important. I have invoices for everything but the Monoblock. These...
  6. T

Fujitsu Primergy BX924 S4 blade turned into workstation - ultra low budget build

Respectfully, you're asking people with experience what their experience is, and they reply, "Not worth the time and effort to end up with a non-functional blade." Do with that what you will, but don't tell others they aren't helpful after asking for their input.
  7. T

Thermal performance of 8x 3090 GPUs in a server chassis?

The honest answer is that it's the wrong card and cooling solution for the chassis.