Recent content by Svetgar

1. S

PCIE M.2 card with bifurcation and pooling

Thats a great solution. Yes I'm using Windows. The problem is the motherboard does not support bifurcation, hence needing the card to do it.
  2. S

Awesome thanks so much! JBOD... there's a term I haven't heard in a long, long time.
  3. S

Hey there. Looking for a card that can take like 4 m.2 ssd's and have them show to windows as one drive. I.E., 2x 512gb and 1x 1tb will show as a single 2tb drive Does this exist?
  4. S

Branded Dell i-350-T4 NIC seems incompatable with other hardware

Hello, I purchased a Intel i350-T4 Quad Port that was labelled as a Dell 0NWK2 from a seller on Ebay. Using the guide I found on this site, it appears to be genuine. When I install it in my Dell T20, it works fine. System boots and it even is automatically recgonized in windows. Same results...
  5. S

EU UK Cheap Fusion-io £150 3.2TB and £400 6.4TB PCI-e SSDs

That's quite the setup! Again, thanks very much for helping me with this. I understand from reading this thread that you are or were somehow involved with the development of these drives, so if you say it is alright, then it is alright.
  6. S

Thanks for the help. I've got a side vent and added a fan there blowing directly onto it. I'm in the process of building a whole new setup so right now this is just temporary. Is it possible to do a repaste on these? ;) I was mostly concerned if I should request a replacement from the seller or...
  7. S

Hello, I picked up one of these recently. I read through this thread and have it working but I am a bit concerned about the temperature. This is just after installing, at idle, and side of case is open. Internal temperature: 71.36 degC, max 72.84 degC Here are the rest of the stats C:\Program...