Recent content by sungila

1. S

Trouble building Intel IGB for SuperMcro 5018A-TN4 on Red Hat 6.4

My bad, looks like RHEL supports this OOTB (eth0 is my pci adapter) ... [root@localhost ~]# cat /proc/net/dev Inter-| Receive | Transmit face |bytes packets errs drop fifo frame compressed multicast|bytes packets errs drop fifo colls...
  2. S

And some more verbose output: [root@localhost src]# export KBUILD_VERBOSE=1 [root@localhost src]# make install make -C /lib/modules/2.6.32-424.el6.x86_64/build SUBDIRS=/root/igb-5.0.6/src modules make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/kernels/2.6.32-424.el6.x86_64' test -e...
  3. S

Hi all, I'm trying to get the quad ethernet on my SuperMicro 5018A-TN4 (Supermicro | Products | SuperServers | 1U | 5018A-TN4) to work. Drivers are from Intel® Server Adapters — Linux igb* Base Driver overview and installation. Kernel and headers etc installed are...
  4. S

Intel Avoton C2750 Benchmarks - Supermicro A1SAi-2750F

cheers! thanks ... i see that in the thread but wasn't connecting the dots - thanks for that!
  5. S

Intel Avoton C2750 Benchmarks - Supermicro A1SAi-2750F

where to get nic drivers for centos? (newbie help needed) Hi all, Really enjoying the review and comments. I'm considering buying one of these and wanna try sticking centos on there. But where do i find the drivers for the nics? The supermicro site for the motherboard only has windows ...