Recent content by STHUserB

1. S

Mellanox ConnectX-3 Windows 11

Hi, using that driver in Windows 11, is there a capability to setup multiple VLANs in a similar way to the way Intel's PROset used to let us? (there is a workaround to use hyper-v but trying to avoid that if possible). Thanks,
  2. S

ebay dell mellanox dual 10gbe

Hi Bandit, (and others), have you had any experience using the CX322 with Windows 11? Were you able to configure VLANs with the card? It sounds like the cross-flash would not be needed for this use case. Thanks,
  3. S

CWWK i5-1235U 6 port i226 report

Hi, I agree that it could be used for multiple purposes but have two reasons to run bare metal pfsense currently: 1) want to ensure the performance for OpenVPN is maximised. 2) keep the configuration as simple as possible. However might explore running pfsense within a hypervisor if there...
  4. S

CWWK i5-1235U 6 port i226 report

Hi, great thread and thank you to all that have provided so much information. I am looking at the CWWK Pentium Gold 8505 unit to use as a bare-metal pfSense router. I hope folks might have some feedback/experiences for the following questions. 1. What maximum OpenVPN client session speeds...