Recent content by StevenOnTheRocks

1. S

Fun with an MD1200/MD1220 & SC200/SC220

Reporting some more: I had a go at the MD1000 physically, and the pinout seems to be the same, though it uses 9600 baud 8-N-1 instead of the MD1200's 38.4k. Additionally, the magic keyword isn't 'devils', but rather 'pompano'. A.03_WD.0:0010> broadcast Send Broadcast SES Message: broadcast...
  2. S

EU SOLD:HGST 4U60 Gen 1

I'll send you a PM to follow up, no need for me to derail the sales thread further...
  3. S

Isn't it enough proof with tracked shipping to Norway, which is outside EU? You'd know more about the logistics on your end then I do, so if you say it's unfeasible, I trust you. From German customs: To me, this reads as proof of shipping to ex-EU is enough as proof of export :)
  4. S

Just acquired a DAS myself, but missing drives & HBA... Would be looking at 4 drives shipped to Norway (so ex-VAT), and would be extremely grateful if you had a spare HBA you could sell along with the drives :)
  5. S

Fun with an MD1200/MD1220 & SC200/SC220

Just chiming in here: I've dumped the strings off of the MD1000 FW binary as well, and it seems like the relevant commands should be available on that one too. :D Set P/S Module Fan Speed: set_speed <l(eft)/r(ight)><speed code 1..15> set encl temp: set_temp <sensor><temp>( -55 to 125 degrees...