Recent content by SSMI

1. S

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Did you update your BIOS or anything? I have a Topton 6-port N5105. Wasn't sure about finding an update.
  2. S

Well now I have something weird. I got a NVME SSD (here) to replace the SATA I was using so I could add the fan. I come to discover my Topton unit (N5105 with 6 ports) won't boot (power light stays off) when I have the NVME installed. Any combination with the NVME (with or without fan or...
  3. S

Well, I chickened out after seeing @rwojo's experience. Mine seemed to have leveled off and showed a max of 74 degrees. That is right on the edge of what I am comfortable with. If it had been in the 60s I would have let it run. I stopped it at under 3 hours. It should never be loaded 100%...
  4. S

Well mine showed up today. Its a 6 port N5105 from Topton. I was worried at first because the cardboard box was a bit damp. Things are looking okay so far. Just started checking it over. HWINFO says it is a production unit. CPU mark was a bit higher than I expected. About 30 minutes ago I...
  5. S

So I joined due to this thread. I ordered this 6 port N5105 board for pfsense. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow. After seeing some of the issues in this thread I wanted to see what I should double check and make sure I know how. If possible I would like to check it all from a pfsense...