Recent content by SoulsCollective

1. S

EPYC3251D4I-2T build

Oh, dear. That's not promising. If the cable isn't included, I shall have to have words with the retailer, given they have expressly told me it is. I'll try and remember to report back. @csp-guy, from that list, are you saying that your board also didn't come with the ATX 24pin-to-4pin adapter...
  2. S

EPYC3251D4I-2T build

...oh dear, that's making me nervous. Highly relevant to my proposed build, as I'll be using the onboard SATA ports to leave the PCIe slot free for later use. I was worried about this - not being a resident of the US, a lot of server/niche parts are very hard to find - as the board manual only...
  3. S

EPYC3251D4I-2T build

Thank you very much, that's very helpful. Decisions, decisions - the DS380 uses a vertical motherboard mount so I'd be a little worried about just using the friction of the Noctua anti-vibe grommets to hold it in place as a long-term solution. If the hole spacing is 60mm square, it might be...
  4. S

EPYC3251D4I-2T build

I'm also contemplating using the same board as the base of an upgrade for our now very aging home server, as it looks like it ticks all the boxes. However, I'll be building in the Silverstone DS380, which while a great little case from many perspectives (8x hot-swap 3.5" bays!) unfortunately...