Recent content by snoturtle

1. S

Project TinyMiniMicro: Reviving Small Corporate Desktops

I have been looking for one of these to do the same and the models I have found that have the PCI-E slot are. Lenovo m720q tiny m920q tiny P320 tiny P330 tiny There may be others
  2. S

FS [US-TX-Houston] R510 12 bay and Brocade 6610-24

I don't have any boxes so it would be pricey to have FedEx or UPS pack and ship it.
  3. S

FS [US-TX-Houston] R510 12 bay and Brocade 6610-24

Hi all All pricing is OBRO and is for local pickup/meet around 77066 Houston Only items listed below are available for sale. UPS's, etc have been sold. Dell R510 12 bay LFF $200 Dual L5640 CPUs 64gb ram 12 drive sleds Dell single port 10gb network card Idrac enterprise 2 x 2.5 internal...
  4. S

SuperChassis 514 with Short-Depth Threaded Hole Rails?

I use the Navepoint ones on the rack that I have which is a Middle Atlantic ERK 2120 with the rear rails at 20.5" from the front one and they have about .75-1" of space to squeeze in more. I have them on my Brocade 6450 and Dell R210ii and they work well. Is there a way to add ears to that...
  5. S

I have used these before for units that don't have ears. They may work well for you also. https://www.amazon.com/NavePoint-Adjustable-Mount-Server-Shelves/dp/B0060RUVBA/ref=sr_1_43?crid=6VLIWV4UWPOS&keywords=rack+shelf&qid=1577475935&sprefix=rack+shel%2Caps%2C164&sr=8-43
  6. S

Why use rails? AV equipment and racks are not designed around rails like most server equipment. I have a similar rack and a pair of Superchassis 512 units that are just bolted in with no rails.
  7. S

vlan help needed

Hi all, Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction or tell me that what I am trying to do won't work. I have 4 Extreme Networks X440G2 switches in 4 separate rooms all connected via fiber. Each room has its own vlan because some of the devices in the room can't see each other due...
  8. S

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Has anyone found either generic rack ears that work or a cheap place to buy the Brocade ones? I did find that the rear rack ears from Crown amps fit 2 of the 3 holes but they are over sized and need 4 rack screw spaces instead of 3.
  9. S

Just wanted to thank Fohdeesha for helping me out tonight with my new 6450. Thank you for all of your help!!
  10. S

yea fun lol Sending pm
  11. S

Same error :( I did notice when the switch first comes up it says installed uboot 8.0.00 and recommended uboot 10.1.01 also a *** NOT FOR PRODUCTION*** tag.
  12. S

I had to do the other commands as factory set-default was not a recognized command
  13. S

same error from a fresh download Will try another pc Another pc same issue/error ICX6450-48P Router#copy tftp flash 192.168.1.35 kxz10105.bin bootrom ICX6450-48P Router#Load to buffer (8192 bytes per dot) .........................................FIPS:bootrom image verification is going to be...
  14. S

Hi guys I just received a 6450-48p to go along with my 6610 and am having some issues. After TFTPing the bootrom over I get an error code 26 with a message about bootrom image verification failed Can I disable image verification? Any ideas?
  15. S

Tried pulling each fan tray and swapping them around with only one installed and still see the same behavior on the psu fans. I will just deal with it as my concern was that something was wrong but it seems this is normal behavior for the one I got. Thanks for your help