Recent content by Skifree

1. S

EU WTB: DELL EMC SD-WAN EDGE 640 (even 620 or 680 are of interest)

Hello! Looking for a DELL EMC SD-WAN EDGE 640. The 680 is even better and possibly the 620 is also an option. The main purpose is to reduce the power usage of my current all in one server that is running ESXI with OPNsense and several VM's. I will just boot that server when needed and use the...
  2. S

EU [EU-SWE] WTB: Supermicro 846 or 848 chassis

Hello! I’m looking for a Supermicro 846 or 848 chassis, preferably with a ”A” backplane. Send a PM with what you have or if you have suggestions where I can find one. Could possibly even be interested in a complete or almost conplete setup with chassis and mb/cpu/ram.
  3. S

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I’ve 2 x Mikrotik S+RJ10 SFP+ modules that my ICX6450-24P doesn’t identify and the slots just shows ”EMPTY”. My modules have sn: AFxxxxxxxxx/928/r2. They work but I can’t see any information at all. The modules have ”r2” at the end of the serial number but I don’t know which r2 version. How can...
  4. S

Managed 24 port poe+ switch with 4x 10GBase-T

Hello! What managed switches with at least 24 poe+ ports and minimum 4x 10GBase-T ports are available? This is for a home setup so the price will be a limiting factor. I’ve looked at the Cisco SG500X series but it’s hard to find them at a good price(in EU).