Recent content by Serj_82

1. S

Troubleshooting GPU passthrough ESXi 6.5

Well, in general, something began that I did not expect ... This was before, but I managed to get the host off the power. Now it has started quite suddenly! The video card has disappeared from the list of PСI devices and does not want to appear! I've already turned it on and off ten times...
  2. S

Ok, but with what kind of virtual machine settings? Link, the bridge (etc.) and the rest is, as mentioned before?
  3. S

Please tell me what exactly should be turned off? In my guest OS, in the task manager, three icons are visible: NVidia GForce GTX 690 (2 pcs) and VMWare SVGA 3D. Need to turn off the SVGA? What are the next steps with the guest OS and the hypervisor?
  4. S

Hello everyone... I am very tired and very angry ... I have already tried everything I can, but I still can't make a pass-through transmission of the GTX 690. Error 43 ... I try all the parameters: hypervisor.cpuid.v0 = FALSE pciPassthru0.msiEnabled = FALSE SMBIOS.reflectHost = TRUE...
  5. S

Unfortunately, a Wi-Fi card can only be connected to one slot, because the second is covered by a video card ...
  6. S

Unfortunately, the motherboard has only one riser-board slot. And on the riser there are only three PСI-E ports (two short and one long). The long one takes up the video card and blocks access to the first short slot. And in the second short slot - a wi-fi card is installed.
  7. S

Okay, but the main problems remain: I have an Intel SR2600URBRP server (S5520UR motherboard). ESXi 6.5 is installed on it The problem has two parts: 1) When a video card and a wi-fi PCI-E card are installed in the riser board at the same time, the video card (Nvidia GTX 690) is not visible in...
  8. S

This helped, (host shutdown) thanks a lot !!! But what was it? Why shutdown but not reboot?
  9. S

Hello! Please tell me what can be: I was able to passthrough the video card in ESXi 6.5 (GeForce GTX690), she appeared in Windows 10 (the drivers were installed, but not accepted by the video card - this is another question...). And now I DO NOT SEE her in the list of PCI devices! Rebooted the...