Recent content by Serj_82

1. S

Troubleshooting GPU passthrough ESXi 6.5

Unfortunately, a Wi-Fi card can only be connected to one slot, because the second is covered by a video card ...
  2. S

Unfortunately, the motherboard has only one riser-board slot. And on the riser there are only three PСI-E ports (two short and one long). The long one takes up the video card and blocks access to the first short slot. And in the second short slot - a wi-fi card is installed.
  3. S

Okay, but the main problems remain: I have an Intel SR2600URBRP server (S5520UR motherboard). ESXi 6.5 is installed on it The problem has two parts: 1) When a video card and a wi-fi PCI-E card are installed in the riser board at the same time, the video card (Nvidia GTX 690) is not visible in...
  4. S

This helped, (host shutdown) thanks a lot !!! But what was it? Why shutdown but not reboot?
  5. S

Hello! Please tell me what can be: I was able to passthrough the video card in ESXi 6.5 (GeForce GTX690), she appeared in Windows 10 (the drivers were installed, but not accepted by the video card - this is another question...). And now I DO NOT SEE her in the list of PCI devices! Rebooted the...