Recent content by schander

1. S

Flashing HP H220 SAS card to latest FW

@BLinux Thanks for all your support. The flashing of the v19 bios worked a treat.
  2. S

Apologies if I sound a little thick here. :confused: From the Broadcom site which controller am I looking for? LSI92074i4e ?- which is mentioned earlier in this thread, however isn't this for a card with x4 internal and x4 external connector? I have looked at this thread...
  3. S

I saw this video last night :) However upon trying to use lsitutil (after getting dos4gw, I'm on freedos) lsiutil -s shows 0 MPT ports found - not sure why it doesn't find the card However sas2flsh finds the card. I have reflashed the firmware the old skool way, flashing only the bios without...
  4. S

Thanks for the reply. You got me thinking if its the efi bios that's causing the problem? Both card came without an efi bios. I will erase and flash the firmware and bios only see if makes a difference, if not I'll try without the bios aswell. Cheers Satpal
  5. S

Hi All, Wondering if anyone can help. I have a couple of h220's, I have flashed them with the V20 firmware (from supermicro). However whenever I try to configure them I get NMI errors. Tried one in my DL380e and my Microserver Gen8 with the same red screen of death happening when I ctrl-c to...