Recent content by SbS

1. S

Stacking alternative to Ubiquiti ES-16-XG

Hi to all, given the fact that the stacking project for Ubiquiti ES-16-XG (Ubiquiti Account) has been dropped by Ubiquiti, I'm looking for an alternative product that has: - Stacking capability - 8 or 12 or 16 SFP ports - 4 SFP+ ports for uplink (or 2SFP+ and 2 10BaseT) Anyone has some good and...
  2. S

Cheap 10Gbit TOR Switch, ES-16-XG?

Hi to all, and thanks for the replies. I know about DAC cables issues and given the cost and availability (here in Italy) of DAC cables vs GBIC+Fiber patches I will probably go anyway with the fiber. I'm particularly interested about the performance reliability of the switch in used in this...
  3. S

Thnaks, but I need two >= 8 SFP+ Ports and I'm in Europe and so I cannot buy all the good stuff on ebay ;-(
  4. S

Hi, we are starting to plan our new virtual infrastructure based on: VMWare VSphere 6.5 with 3 host Storage Netapp FAS 2620 with NL SAS or SSD Backup with Veeam The datastore will be mounted via NFS. Actually I'm looking for the two 10GB SFP+ Switch to use for this setup. I'm very attracted...