Recent content by Sable

1. S

EU [WTB] US / EU-DE - SB7700, QSFP28 cables, JBODs / disk shelfs, RAM - FS: Xeon Phi 7120P

Question for the RAM; would you perhaps take 31GB if the speed is 3300 to compensate or do they really have to be 32GB?
  2. S

[SG] [FS] Bunch of 3090 Turbos

There is no problem. He either sells the card or he doesn't. Win-win.
  3. S

[FS] Cheaper Shipping of Hardware

Why not. If you can verify your business that would increase trust quite a bit.
  4. S

300 consumer SSD's to wipe. Tips? Bootable USB? AUTONUKE?

No worries, didn't think it would work anyways and probably takes too long. Perhaps the windows with fast boot + formatting is the best way like you say. Yes, only hundreds of game files on there, no user data. As for the offer, i have a few people here that can do the job, just need to figure...
  5. S

Thanks. I do need the drives after they are wiped. As for DBAN, i thought i specifically read this program was only for hard drives. Multiple systems could work, probably going to have 1-3. I have 10 connections on this board so that should speed things up. The issue is these programs offer...
  6. S

Hi. I have 300 SSD's here i need to clean. There is no important data on there that has to become irretrievable. A regular wipe or format would be fine. I am looking for the least amount of headaches. Perhaps a bootable USB that automatically clears all drives the fastest would be ideal but i...
  7. S

We have been dealing with scams on this forums quite a bit and every time i get a lightbulb above my head before anything happens. Not because someone sounds like a scammer but simply because i have a good smell for the potential of fraud being in this business for a while. I would advice the...
  8. S

DEAD DEAL

Mate if you rip on someone for being a dik by being a dik it means you are the person you hate the most.
  9. S

Hi, So if i am understanding this correctly you offer a service of using your cheaper Fedex account. When they do so they will pay you 100% of the shipping price + 5% extra more of the shipping price offered as an administrative fee (which is a very good deal). You then create a shipping label...
  10. S

Any users here do cross border purchasing & shipping?

It's completely irrelevant since the packing station had nothing to do with the package being stolen by whoever because they knew it was being delivered to a packing station making it impossible for buyers outside the country to file a police report making it the perfect crime.
  11. S

Any users here do cross border purchasing & shipping?

The nightmare experiences i've had with these. 1k laptop ordered, never delivered to the packing station. Tracking showed delivered, Fedex wouldn't prove it and said it had been delivered. eBay said it had been delivered due to Fedex saying it had been delivered. Microsoft saying it had been...
  12. S

EU 16GB 2400u - 32,- WHY YOU NO BUY?

Good times. Thank you.
  13. S

Wait what. Since when is desktop memory less expensive than ecc?
  14. S

Is the price on memory too high or is there simply no demand?