Recent content by s_p

1. S

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

after a few minutes with the fan at minimum speed root@server:~# sensors coretemp-isa-0000 Adapter: ISA adapter Package id 0: +40.0°C (high = +105.0°C, crit = +105.0°C) Core 0: +40.0°C (high = +105.0°C, crit = +105.0°C) Core 1: +40.0°C (high = +105.0°C, crit = +105.0°C) Core 2...
  2. S

what is your average cpu load? mine at minimum is 37% I replaced the thermal paste and installed a thermal pad, making sure I did a good job. But maybe you did better.
  3. S

this is the hourly average, but the daily average is the same. in reality the nvme is always 2 or 3 degrees greater than the cpu I have no space between the cpu and the heat sink, I installed the thermal pad for greater thickness and safety
  4. S

after 4 minutes of stress test with 100% cpu, temperature is 64°C-66°C
  5. S

Hello guys I am writing to you from Italy. Unfortunately I found this forum and this thread too late and I had already bought probably the worst fanless mini pc from TopTon. The current software configuration is Proxmox and 4 VMs (OpenMPTCP + 2 instances of ROOter + OMV) and 1 CT (AdGuard). The...