Recent content by rwojo

1. R

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Wow, yeah. This is a 15W TDP part so would demand something better, the heat pipe should help a ton. Right now I'm going to hold off until others pave the way and stress test. I'm currently in the hole around $300 for the N6005 6 port that nuked itself that I will have to either get a refund...
  2. R

Yes, 6-port N6005. They swapped me to this as well. The shocking thing is this thing for me seems to crash in Windows PE not even benchmarking sometimes. This time the last crash seems to be sticking, it's been something like 30 minutes and I can get it to POST. I also get a very concerning...
  3. R

So the only good news I have is that my n6005 6-port CPU looks to be a retail CPU. Everything else is still confirmed bad. The unit with a desk fan pointed towards it, and with a higher speed 40mm fan I had available in the case, without NVMe and just one 16GB proven DIMM... crashes. Not only...
  4. R

At least Topton and KingNovy are the same, they confirmed to me via chat.
  5. R

I think there's some damage as the unit will get stuck off/crashed even if cool, and won't come back alive unless I leave it unplugged for minutes (let's say ~5m). I have a much better PSU on there as well, so it isn't that. Also tried to remove the 2nd DIMM and keep the NVMe out of there (just...
  6. R

Okay this isn't good, got a 6 port N6005 unit from Topton, plopped my NVMe 970 EVO Plus and two sticks of 16GB Samsung RAM in... and it booted up just fine. Was a bit warm, but temps were still in the 80s. I then proceeded to Memtest86 and walked away, came back to a unit with the power LED on...