Recent content by RolloZ170

1. R

ES Xeon Discussion

unfortunaly i sold my ASUS W790 Ace and can not test SPR-SP R0 MCC on it. but X13SRA-TF runs D0 and R0, so i am pretty sure ASUS/ASRock will do. Note: my board was delivered with old Test BIOS, you willl probably not get this BIOS.
  2. R

Supermicro BIOS & IPMI Listing (including older versions)

3.3 X9DRD8_910 3.39 SMT_X9_339 https://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/archive/?mlg=0
  3. R

EU Gigabyte Mainboard MC12-LE0 Re1.0 AMD B550 AM4 Ryzen

jedec speed ? in the early days those Kits are just 2133/2400 jedec at 1.2V and you need to enable XMP for max. speed. enable the XMP profile but this kit should have by default 3200.
  4. R

ES Xeon Discussion

PL Time lImits: if they are exceeded unload the core and you have to wait.
  5. R

ES Xeon Discussion

don't know. but first the TDP can be exceeded, some time later not. you have to build comparable environment.
  6. R

ASUS Pro WS W790E-SAGE SE + Intel Xeon Sapphire Rapids SP ES = works it

ASUS BIOS also can return autom. to defaults if you set some NOT working OC settings.
  7. R

i am not too. but if you set to 7000 and get no error, what does that mean then ? its programmed but not taken.
  8. R

H12SSL-I Stuck at "bmc initiating"

the issue is with the U4..U5. that are Voltage regs sliced out of the wafer (bare silicon)
  9. R

ES Xeon Discussion

customer desktop BIOSs have many not important things removed. if you have to reboot often something is wrong......
  10. R

this may be true because ASUS W790 is a OC board. mem.ref clock <> BCLK
  11. R

well, 7000Mt CL40 should not work with 1.1V - you know how to use the CMOS Reset Button ? or set to 3600...
  12. R

josef used RDIMM with XMP profile BIOS 0215 and HWinfo 7.63 5205 <- check this version ??? edit: Kizune's QYFS reported 3161mhz and used W790 Ace BIOS 0403 w. HWinfo 7.62 5200
  13. R

what is the ASUS BIOS reporting ? CPU-Z ?
  14. R

W790 Motherboard discussion thread

which are you refering to ? ASUS W790-Ace and SAGE SE can be downgraded by USB FlashBack
  15. R

Gigabyte MD71-HB0/Datto S4E18 CPU Throttle

sure. its a pin to the CPU socket. sometimes the CPU can not know what happens outside. the BMC has not many tools to stop the CPU from operation.