Recent content by rnavarro

1. rnavarro

[FS][US-NJ] RAM Modules , Intel Consumer CPUs

Ordered a lot of RAMz from this seller. It came very quick and SUPER well packaged. I thought it was the wrong package because of how big it was lol. Either way, I can vouch for this seller. Great communication, great pricing, great experience. 10/10 would buy from again.
  2. rnavarro

$36 *USED* 6TB SAS Toshiba HDDs

I tried the same offer and it was declined :sad:
  3. rnavarro

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

Did you ever get a hold of the 4.28 manual?
  4. rnavarro

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

My IPv6 prefix was "static" - technically the ISP could renumber me, but they never have. Here is the config I used prior to removing all the L3 stuff. https://gist.github.com/rnavarro/1ceb42121a2c454072a30bab7b10b469 I used an upstream OPNSense router to do my WAN routing/firewalling. This...
  5. rnavarro

Ha! IPv6 is the beez neez No NAT, direct connectivity, TONS of IPs that I can route with at will, SLAAC is great. I'm sold on it :D I have limited IPv4 space at my colo so I was forced to learn more about IPv6 and I'm definitely onboard now
  6. rnavarro

Well I upgraded to 09.x branch and I'm still seeing the same issues :(:(:(:(:(:( I guess i'll just switch to moving the L3 terminations off the switch as it's super annoying to go up and down stairs losing my IPv6 connection (which is favored)
  7. rnavarro

Booo these 7250's were perfect with POE and SFP+ port count. I think I'm going to try try the 9.x branch for the hell of it to see what it does. I guess worst case I'll just go back to terminating all my vlans on the OpnSense, but I hate hate hate taking down the whole network when it does...
  8. rnavarro

One more discovery for the night. If I clear the ipv6 neighbor cache on the router, things start working even after a roam: clear ipv6 neighbor 2001:db8:2d00:2405:207a:305e:39d9:b385 pings immediately start working again
  9. rnavarro

Relating to the above, I found another interesting detail. I setup port mirroring on the ICX's to take a look at the traffic out of the WAP ports. It looks like the ping from the OpnSense router is being routed through the switch, however it's going out of the wrong port. The echo request...
  10. rnavarro

Alright, I've got a weird one and it's driving me absolutely bonkers. This is ALL in the context of IPv6 Problem I'm having an issue with wireless IPv6 connectivity to the internet. When a wireless client roams from the initial association WAP (access point) it loses IPv6 connectivity to the...
  11. rnavarro

Colo Space!

You get a /29 of IPv4 and basically unlimited IPv6. We can order more IPv4 at your expense. I think it's $1/ip but I have to ask for current rates.
  12. rnavarro

Colo Space!

Bumping this as I never filled the space. Many U's of space available, 1Gbps shared ethernet port, 3A of power If you ship your gear, I will happily rack/stack it for you.
  13. rnavarro

Colo Space!

There are remote hands available for things like power cycling and swapping drives.
  14. rnavarro

Colo Space!

Hey There, I figured you were talking about TOR exit nodes, unfortunately with unscrupulous people they tend to lend themselves to lots of abuse claims which is why I jumped straight there. I know there is merrit to the TOR network and what it's goals are, which is why I said I personally...
  15. rnavarro

Colo Space!

I do pass along all upstream abuse messages to folks for them to take care of things, I personally don't care what folks do (as long as it's not abusive to other people in the rack). I think HE's official stance is that they are not TOR friendly.