Recent content by RlngT

1. R

Server Devs - Is this a reasonable price?

Well I have a lot of then Chenbro Chassis I didn't know they were frowned upon in such ways but ill be sure to look over the supermico with future ventures. Informative +1
  2. R

Network Guru's Question

Thanks for the information Terry I just finished paying off a huge space that is about 6,600 Sq. Ft. out the outskirts of Houston about 10 miles from the Level 3 Data Center. I have about $50,000 in renovations currently being applied to the building to make it to my liking. I'm not going to...
  3. R

256 Threads - 1 CPU? Yes please!

Good Gracious Father .___________________________>
  4. R

I see ill have to check up on them more from now on thanks for the info guy.
  5. R

Network Guru's Question

Does anyone use fibers for small business or their home and actually have them ran to the location? Connected to multiple units and using an outside subnet? I've been consulting with Comcast for quite sometime now on a fiber run but they have yet to specify if they allow ipv4 subnets on their...
  6. R

What makes them so bad?
  7. R

A few cheap chassis for sale

I was pondering the same thing I figured personal use would be personal quantity. Ill contact the forum administrator on the matter.
  8. R

A few cheap chassis for sale

Selling a few cheap chassis if any is needed - I personally own them they are not bought and then resold or anything like that. Some rules for selling: 1. Everything is shipped same day if ordered before 5pm, tracking numbers will be updated same day. 2. Local pickups can be scheduled M-F...
  9. R

3U Rackmount Server Case with 16 Hot-Swappable SATA I/II/SAS Drive Bays RPC-3116 | eBay but has the motherboard in it and its 4U not 3U. I picked 4 of them up from some old stuff MrRackables was letting go in CA the other day and turns out I cant use them for what I though I could.
  10. R

Its a 4U Server with 16 Bays has 16GB DDR2 Ram Tyan 2932 and a Opteron 2350 Quad Core CPU for $250.00 would that be considered a good deal?