Recent content by Riz

1. R

Monero Mining Performance

This is where it gets strange. I've been messing with these quite a bit trying to tweak with it. If I stop, and run it again, different cores end up being in use. "cpu_threads_conf" : [ { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 0 }, { "low_power_mode" : false...
  2. R

Of course. Any help or pointers are greatly appreciated! Couldn't paste it all here, so see this link - 1: ----- [root@1 ~]# lscpu Architecture: x86_64 CPU op-mode(s): - Pastebin.com
  3. R

Xmrig is a faster XMR miner in some use cases

FWIW, I have been testing a few different setups lately, and read your post. I think you could get a bit better here. I was able to get 560 H/s out of dual 2620's. HASHRATE REPORT | ID | 2.5s | 60s | 15m | ID | 2.5s | 60s | 15m | | 0 | 40.4 | 40.4 | 40.4 | 1 | 40.2 | 40.2 | 40.2 | | 2 |...
  4. R

Alright, a couple more questions, which I've been trying to counteract by tweaking with xmr-stak-cpu. I had some success with 2620's @ 660 h/s, but these 2697v3's are being tricky. I think I should be able to get closer to 2kh/s. - Why are some showing na / low averages - these were the 'stock'...
  5. R

thanks a lot! it turned out to be AES. At the bios, it was showing disabled on both, so I didn't think of it right away, but now with the one showing it on and the other off, they're matching up ~270H/s.
  6. R

For whatever reason, I have two identical Supermicro 1230v2 machines running for Monero using xmr-stak-cpu. Same hardware, processor, pool, etc. Just did a fresh install on both of them as well. One is maxing at 267H/s, but the other is only seeing 106H/s. I've compared variables set at a mobo...
  7. R

4 Node DP E5 V1/ V2 systems!

I picked up one too. It's been running smooth and without issues. Even nicer that it included heatsinks! I was planning on picking up another today, but he said he'll be out for a while.
  8. R

4 Node DP E5 V1/ V2 systems!

Picked up one of the 24x2.5" ones, he accepted $900. I had to message him about it though as he mentioned 'not accepting any more offers'.
  9. R

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal and Price Tracking

What is PC3L exactly? I picked up 50x M393B1K70DH0/CH0-YH9 2Rx4 PC3L-10600R and googling says it's lower voltage. I am trying to run it with the 4N 8P system - SuperMicro 2U Quad Node 2027TR-HTRF Server X9DRT-XF+ 2xPS Rail Kit I see that it supports LRDIMM / 1.35V - can anyone confirm that...
  10. R

Thanks! I see ESISO is at the top of eBay. How about for heat sinks?
  11. R

Can anyone reccomend where to pick up the processors? I see the ebay cheapest link, but who's credible? Forgive me if this was asked in the previous 55 pages, I'm jumping in a bit late here. Need 8 of them for a 4 node system.
  12. R

FS: 50x WD Black 2TB w/ warranty (10x $400 shipped, 20x $750 shipped)

These are all gone at this point. EDIT: had 6 left, sold to @eroji
  13. R

FS: 50x WD Black 2TB w/ warranty (10x $400 shipped, 20x $750 shipped)

Bump, some have sold. At least 30 left. I've also added pictures above, as well as a random sample.
  14. R

FS: Multiple Supermicro servers (i7,E3,2xE5)

@asintado08 I checked the board finally - sorry about the delay. It was more of a process then you'd expect.. It's a X9DBL-3F ( Supermicro | Products | Motherboards | Xeon® Boards | X9DBL-3F ). Prices all dropped once again. E3 1270v2 has been sold.
  15. R

FS: Multiple Supermicro servers (i7,E3,2xE5)

Off the top of my head, I don't. I'll get on the machine a bit later and get back to you.