RimBlock's latest activity

• R
    RimBlock replied to the thread 54 TBW for Chia.
    I would say it depends on the volume you are looking to plot. A decent US$200 --> 300 nvme drive, an adaptor for it if needed and 128GB...
  • R
    RimBlock reacted to Patrick's post in the thread Ultimate Home Data Center with Like Like.
    Is this a deal? https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13229-Southview-Ln-Dallas-TX-75240/118222349_zpid/ I am fairly sure if it was...
  • R
    RimBlock replied to the thread THE CHIA FARM.
    Finally left Spacepoool. Made 0.5 Chia ove 1 month vbut to be fair, I was replotting over some of that time. CHia estimate for my...
  • R
    RimBlock reacted to ari2asem's post in the thread THE CHIA FARM with Like Like.
    after many trial-error i found a way to save the log-files inside ./chia-plotter/logs. ......-c **** -f *** | tee...
  • R
    Chia v 1.2.3 came out a week ago and seems to be working ok for me. I tried chia plots check and a number of my plots seems to have no...
  • R
    I use a variation of the following ./build/chia_plot -n 21 -r 30 -u 128 -t /mnt/chia-tmp1/ -2 /mnt/chia-tmp2/ -d...
  • R
    Hi All, I have a x9 2U FatNode server (only two nodes not 4). Unfortunately the setup is SATA only. Does anyone know what options are...
  • R
    Re-plotting as in redoing the plotting process to create new plots to replace the old ones. I mount a drive with original plots on...
  • R
    I did around 0.019 in the last 24h (around US$3) with 720+ plots. This gives a ROI of around 20 years. I am still replotting and have...
  • R
    Finally got some sort of Splunk view together for my 2 plotters. The Failed copied box is to report if a Plotter hangs due to no disk...
    • Plotter-view.png
  • R
    RimBlock reacted to gb00s's post in the thread THE CHIA FARM with Like Like.
    Last thing I did before ending the CHIA adventure was testing plotting totally diskless. Only using HDDs for storing the plots. It...
  • R
    Interesting read. I am running on Ubuntu 20.04.2 remote machines (ie not my main desktop) and have the following two plotters configs...
  • R
    Mad Max has a small update which allows you to add a thread multiplier (-k) for the second phase. It seems that the second phase runs...
  • R
    So the HP is under control. There is a ILO4 firmware hack that presents the fan and sensor config to the ILO shell so now the fans run...
  • R
    I did change this previously but I will check all my machines now that I have new plots no faster than 32 mins. Every 35 mins or so...