Recent content by revyve

1. R

The Dell PowerEdge C6220 Thread

So for anyone else curious, that yes the dell C6220ii will post and boot with a LSI-9300 8-I in it. Still waiting on my 8643 cable for the cards, at which point I’ll borrow a friends 12gb SAS drive and see if back plane limits it to 6 or not.
  2. R

I'm aware of the power requirements, and thankfully I've co-located my "Home" lab in my companies generous offer of utilizing their rack at a co-lo. So power isn't an issue. (I also utilize NSX for connectivity and networking so only consume a single public IP... it's an awesome little side...
  3. R

I know this is an old thread... but wondering if anyone out there knows what raid cards work with the c6220ii. I had a HP240 12gb sas card and BIOs won't post with one installed... but if I go back to the LSI 9265 it does. Basically setting up a 4 node all flash vsan cluster for my home lab. Do...
  4. R

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

actually just found stuff under configure# set igmp Happy day!
  5. R

Yeah just saw the snooping working which makes happy, but hoping for true multicast support? can't find the commands to see
  6. R

So been playing around with this switch but wondering if anyone had any luck configuring anything multicast on this yet snooping or otherwise... thanks,