Recent content by rcm024

1. R

Closed [W] [USA-PA] one or two 2tb sata HDD and 2x8gb DDR3 udimm for lga1150 xeom

I have some 2tb Hitachi drives that I could sell you. I'm in MD so we could do an in person to avoid shipping as well. How's $30 each sound?
  2. R

3.84 TB Micron 5300 MAX SATA SSD - $350

This seller instantly accepted my offer for 1 of these at $350 so may even accept lower. Be advised that while the drive I received was essentially 100% write health (less than 30TB written while rated for 24PB) and about 4 months of power on hours, it did have 23 UDMA CRC errors that the seller...
  3. R

No longer available

I keep seeing you bump this, and every time I think to myself, "man I want one of those SSDs." But I just can't justify that price and don't want to insult you with the max amount I could afford to drop on one right now :(
  4. R

$13/TB Sata Recertified Drives

FYI, the prices on several of these have dropped even further. The recertified HGST 12 TB's dropped to $155 each and I think several of the other ones listed in the original post have dropped price as well
  5. R

Amazon 12TB WD External $175

Thanks for the heads up. Just grabbed 2 for myself. Out of stock for a couple weeks though so I won't get them until 3/16.
  6. R

SAS Expander

For anyone wondering, I ended up going with the Lenovo card. Plugged it in and it worked with no hassle alongside my LSI 9211-8i IT mode HBA.
  7. R

SAS Expander

Thanks for the response. I did see those when I was searching but thought they were limited to 3 Gbps SATA. Is that not the case with the updated firmware? I figured that would be a hardware limitation. As for updating them, as mentioned, I have the lsi 9211-8i card (have yet to check firmware...
  8. R

SAS Expander

Hey guys, I'm in the process of upgrading my server (mostly runs PLEX & additional related services). I just picked up an LSI 9211 8i HBA which is running the 8 drives I currently have perfectly. I have it all in a coolermaster trooper case and don't plan to replace it (so no backplane with...