Recent content by pkoci

1. P

Topton NAS Motherboard Intel i3-N305

Did you connect both 24pin and 4pin Psu connectors to MB?
  2. P

12gen N-series Nas motherboard (topton, cwwk, ... )

Update powertop to v2.15 and show us the Pkg(HW) section, not the Pkg (OS).
  3. P

I wonder why the second m.2 slot is only pcie port that causes errors when ASPM is enabled.
  4. P

Are you sure BKHD version shares a pcie lane between the 2nd m.2 and x1? The converted itself does not make anything about ASPM. I had one laying around so It was more convenient for me than buying a PCIe version of asm1166 controller. If you plug an ASM166 into PCIe Port 11 (second m.2) slot...
  5. P

What picture of my setup? You have the same board The second m.2 nvme slot does not support ASPM, which is needed to achieve higher Cstates. And since I already had this sata card, I bought this converter so I could plug it into the PCIe x1 slot. Keep in mind that you lose the ability to...
  6. P

Well. I actually plugged the M.2 SATA card into a m.2 NVme to PCIe x4 converter.
  7. P

Some random m.2 asm1166 from China.
  8. P

So I have finally managed to reach c8 states with an asm1166. The trick is to plug it into pcie x1 slot instead of second m.2. The system idles at 15 to 16 watts.
  9. P

Check the last post. It seems you can plug in even x16.
  10. P

The second m.2 slot doesn't really support ASPM in my opinion. I swapped the nvme ssd with a sata controller. The nvme ssd was unavailable then but the HDDs were recognized by the system. What about the pcie x1 slot? Does it support ASPM? My naive goal was to disable the JMB585 Sata controller...
  11. P

You can forget about higher Cstates if a JMB585 sata expansion card is enabled. I have not tried to use both M.2 slots with NVMe SSD. I have done some investigation about C states... I purchased an ASM1166 sata expansion card, updated the firmware and plugged it into the second m.2 slot (I...
  12. P

An Asrock mobo with intel j4105 with JMB572 sata expansion card idles at 14w and thats why am not happy about N100 power consumption.
  13. P

21W when idling with 3 HDD spun down.