Recent content by pif43

1. P

Fusion-io 3.2 TB PCI-E ioScale Internal SSD

Mine was SX350-1300, there are Windows Server drivers for it, but not Win10. Still can be my lack of Windows experience though.
  2. P

Fusion-io 3.2 TB PCI-E ioScale Internal SSD

I didn't manage to make 1.3 TB version work on Win10. Fine with ESXI though, Debian with some hustle.
  3. P

EU ebay: Supermicro X10SLE-F (Micro-Cloud node) usually under 10 Euro

I could ship you my 2 boards (though one of them is already power-hacked), but I'm even more distant than Europe, so i think the shipping could be pricey.
  4. P

$130 FS + Tax: Fusion-io 2.4TB MLC ioDrive2DUO HP: 673648-B21 W/Bracket

Oh, maybe I missed something in that exact Fusion-io, but for 1.3TB and 1.6TB there are no win 7/8/10 drivers. Windows server is fine, but not desktop Win.
  5. P

$130 FS + Tax: Fusion-io 2.4TB MLC ioDrive2DUO HP: 673648-B21 W/Bracket

That highly depends on your standard PC OS. This storage has strong driver issues - I can confirm it working on ESXi, different versions of Windows server, but surely not on Windows 7/8/10, and not any Linux (though there is a big thread how to run it on Proxmox).
  6. P

I got the same result except the board didn't blew up. First launch got a SUPERMICRO screen, but I was lacking a heatsink. I installed one and after that power button stopped working. Very confusing.
  7. P

I got to boot, but hadn't cpu heatsink. Next time it won't even boot. These are cursed somehow, i believe.
  8. P

E5-2673 v3 CPUs for $95+shipping

And...gone)
  9. P

EU [eBay] Super Micro X11SCL-F

Actually retards just bid and boost auctions, 30 bids, 40 bids, 50 bids and counting...BOOM, 100$ deal becomes 400$ 90% of MSRP. Sniping seems to be more clean.