Recent content by Persepolis

1. P

X10QBI and v3/v4 cpus (e.g. supermicro sys-4048b-trft)

Thank you for this piece of great information. It really save a lot of researching time for a server novice.
  2. P

My system just arrived. Still need to wait for the CPUs. After an initial look into it, I have a few questions: 1) In what way is the most performance oriented approach to populate memory modules? It seems that 8GB modules are most reasonably priced at the moment. Not sure if I should go for...
  3. P

Thank you so much for that. Let me order one and probably I will have more question to ask here.
  4. P

I think I probably will place an order to buy one of those second hand system to build my dream workstation. There are a few question that I want to be sure. Wonder if you know: 1) If I set it up as a workstation, do I need to set up the bios in a different way. I plan to use Windows 10 Pro for...
  5. P

I run a small media production company and I have a wild thought. I am thinking a of buying a set of this system to build a 4 way video editing workstation. Do you think it is easy to add PCIe display cards to make it work? I don’t have a lot of knowledge on server system. But I do heard about...