Recent content by olivierLA75

1. O

How to localize hard drives on a Supermicro 4U server under windows 10

I apologize, I may not have explained well, I’m trying to do this on windows 10. Thanks
  2. O

How to localize hard drives on a Supermicro 4U server under windows 10

I have a Supermicro 4U server with 40+ HDDs. I used spanned volumes as I don't need data protection. one of the volume is failing and I'm trying to locate the hard drive to replace. is there a way to make the faulty drive blink like in Ubuntu/Linux? any help would be appreciated. thanks!
  3. O

NVMe boot with SuperMicro X9DA7 & X9DRi-F

Hey, I’m trying to install Ubuntu on an NVMe as well. Do you mean that I should have windows installed first?
  4. O

Booting Supermicro X9DRD-7LN4F from PCIE NVME

Hi, I'm trying to boot my Supermicro server from an NVMe on PCIe without success. I'm using Ubuntu 20.04 desktop. I heard that I have to modify the bios or maybe use an internal USB Stick that would contain the boot loader. would really appreciate some help as I need to do this ASAP. thanks in...
  5. O

Hello there, is there anyone that was able to make the NVMe work with Supermicro X9DRD-7LN4F and that would have the modified bios in hand? that would be very appreciated. thanks in advance!
  6. O

Hi there, were you able to make it work with the X9DRD-7LN4F board modification?