Recent content by ocalderon1492

1. O

Flashing the LSI2308 on a SuperMicro X10SL7-F motherboard to IT mode: where is firmware version 16?

The ftp.supermicro.com has not been working for about 3 days now, but it doesn't matter. I was able to get the P16 IT FW for the LSI 2308 from ASRock and used the UEFI tool from LSI.com I did not apply the ROM firmware (from what I understand it is the LSI 2308 BIOS FW) as I've read in...
  2. O

Flashing the LSI2308 on a SuperMicro X10SL7-F motherboard to IT mode: where is firmware version 16?

Thanks I'll keep trying ftp://ftp.supermicro.com BTW is it an anonymous login once I am able to connect? P.S. Does anyone have the P16 firmware for the LSI 2308 they can upload here or share?
  3. O

I've tried and all im getting is this... Status: Resolving address of ftp.supermicro.com Status: Connecting to 64.174.223.178:21... Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity Error: Could not connect to server I just need P16 for LSI...
  4. O

Hi everybody! This is my first post and this forum has been great to find answers. Just need help accessing the ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/Driver/SAS/LSI/2308/Firmware/IT/ I am unable to connect to the site, it asks to login as a "Registered User" or as a "Guest". Can someone help get access to...