Recent content by Niklas P.

1. N

EU Some Brocade switches (ICX 6610 etc)

I bought the 2 6450-24 thanks to this Post.;)
  2. N

HP 10Gb MLX 1P SFP+ CX3 ALOM Adapter FW update?

Have you ever had a look under the heatsink of the card. If not you would discover the card is neither a cx311a or a cx341a. It is a cx353a chip(so theoretically a 56gbit card or 40gig ethernet) but i suppose only one sfp lane is used on it so its 10gbit. Both have the MT27508A1-FCCR-F1 chip...
  3. N

M5110 Bios flash gone wrong. What to do?

Can you explain the process of host firmware booting lsi cards? I'm curious how that's done.
  4. N

EU FS: IBM/Lenovo X3550 M4 - used

Hey Guys I'm trying to sell my trusty old Server the Lenovo x3550 M4. It comes with one Xeon E5-2620 V2 and 8gb SK Hynix ram. It has the second backplane for a total of 8 2.5 inch Drives installed(none included). The installed Raid controller is the M5110 with 512mb Cache and battery. My...
  5. N

Possible to add an ilo 4 management card to any PC/Server?

Well but 160 euros is almost the price of the server. If it was 50€ I would consider it.
  6. N

It has but I don't want to pay 300 ish euros for the remote view key so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to view the host's screen.
  7. N

Ok thanks for the fast reply. I'll look for another solution
  8. N

Hey guys, I just stumbled upon a ilo 4 dedicated management Card(HP iLO4 ML Gen9 Remote Management Card Full Height PCIe-x1) and and wondered if I could use it in my Lenovo x3550 m4 (no remote feature key) to enable the remote management. I am looking for some advice on this. And sorry for...