Recent content by nicolas_thg

1. N

Fujitsu PRAID EP400i crossflashing - Failed to validate MfgPage2 - need adequate IT firmware

I also found this article and wish sas2hax.efi would solve this issue. But it is for SAS2 cards and my card is a SAS3 card (more specifically a SAS3108). Any luck of finding a sas3hax.efi anywhere? I don't think I have the skills for reverse engineering that kind of stuff. Also, I am still in...
  2. N

Fujitsu PRAID EP400i crossflashing - Failed to validate MfgPage2 - need adequate IT firmware

I mostly typed the commands myself but after your recommendation, I'll always do it like so as of now. I got stuck at the step where, after a reboot, I have to flash the 9300IT10.bin file. It gives me the following output :
  3. N

I'm trying to flash the SAS3108 based Fujitsu PRAID EP400i into IT mode following this guide (knowing that it is a guide for another card). However, when I get to the point where I have to flash the 9300IT10.bin firmware on it, I get this error : Failed to validate MfgPage2. According to this...
  4. N

LSI SAS9211-8i sas2flsh error : "Failed to initialize PAL" and unable to boot sas2flsh.efi

I had a layout next to me but the position of the "-" gave something else, I don't remember but no matter how hard I tried with the reference, it wouldn't work for that character.
  5. N

LSI SAS9211-8i sas2flsh error : "Failed to initialize PAL" and unable to boot sas2flsh.efi

Thanks, I clearly misunderstood how to do it and am currently reading this exhaustive forum post about crossflashing HBA cards on the TrueNAS forum which is going to help a lot and may be helpful to anyone stumbling upon this thread. As for the efi shell, not having a US keyboard makes it very...
  6. N

I am trying to flash a SAS9211-8i card and in DOS using sas2flsh and I get the following error : "ERROR: Failed to initialize PAL. Exiting program" After reading this documentation and other forum threads, I understood that I need an older motherboard or at least one that supports BIOS32...